SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

June 17, 2015

Think 70's Nostalgia


Jumping on the seventies revival trends, do summer in soft with a leather variety. The fringes and razor cutting in particular has been one of my favorites, and I find them to be so effortless.


Honestly, suede is what I don't understand why it is one of the 2015 S/S trendy itmes. Ins't it well know as a material of F/W seasons? Anyway this year, it receives lots of attentions as a summer key trendy item, maybe I guess it's because of the 1970's bohemina hippe style that is getting way popular again. The daily look that I'll introduce today is a summer suede leather jacket, whcih is just minimal and chic.





When we think of fringe suede jacket, we can often think of Rock N Roll or hippie style jacket. But, I made it more minimal and girlish style. The fringe suede jacket that I am wearing is River Island's limited item of this 2015 summer, which is UK brand. I think it is even wearable for summer because it has soft beige color and light material.
Rather than typical leather biker styke, it looks feminine and dressy with the cascade collar design. What attract me most is the detail that makes your waist more thin. You will look gorgeous and dramatic with the long draped fringe whenever you move.





Next, another leather item different from suede leather. Here is Clare Vivier's white foldover clutch  at Revolveclothing.com coordinated with ZARA's skirt that is punched with many different floral pattern by razor cut. I've been using this clutch really a lot with any style since I purchased it last year. It can be called dailybag actually. Its white leather is so good that it rarely has stain or scrathc. It just looks clean as it was when I bought it.








WHAT I WAS WEARING:

RIVER ISLAND Light brwon suede fringe jacket[HERE
ZARA cutout leather skirt [HERE] 
DANIEL WELLINGTON CLASSY oxford watch [HERE] by Revolveclothing
Clare V. White folded clutch [HERE] by Revolveclothing
CELINE Black sunglass [HERE] by Farfetch