SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 3, 2015

Denim & Off Shoulder


The first Hong Kong daily look is the summer bohemian look with the summerlike Top Shop Ethnic Off-shoulder Blouse, and the popular premium jean Rag & Bone’s skinny pants



As the summer season arrives, the never-before-seen shoulder exposure styles are sweeping the market that off-shoulder styles are so popular. The off-shoulder blouse that I have chosen [HERE] from TOPSHOP could be safely(?) worn with thin shoulder strings, and with the thin chiffon material and the ruffle design on the sleeve lets you have that light and romantic mood. 

Also, to give that hippie feel a little of a casual touch, I matched it with a casual denim jean. Because when too shorts jeans are matched with the off-shoulders, people might say ‘oh, she’s wearing too scanty’ that I matched it with a basic and comfortable denim jean to wear them in a not-too-excessive way. 




Not too long ago, I word the Rag&Bone denim skinny jean  purchased from Revolve Clothing, one of my favorite designer online shopping site, and it’s a jean that I would wear every day with that skinny washing color, and the slightly heightened trendy distressed detail. I had to try this on at the Rag & Bone store at the Lotte Mall in Korea to check my fitting and right size, but I saved over a $100! Yay! I totally marveled at the stretching and the outstanding fit. I usually wear S(UK8) size for bottom, and the Rag&Bone stretch denim jean I wore is in size 25. 




Of course you should have that panama hat for your summer vacation!  The Panama hat, featured often in Rekay’s daily look looks more feminine with the hair down, and if you're your hair, it looks more stylish with a mannish feel. Mine is from Jcrew bought few years ago, but you can find very similar one [HERE]




I carried the Natural Brown Color Suede Shoulder Bag from Mango with this abundant bohemian feel, and it looks so stylish even without special designs or decorations. You could simply fold it and hold it like a clutch, or if you carry the bag on your shoulder, it looks more stylish with this drooping natural shaping. And Even the trendy suede quality looks awesome!







WHAT I WAS WEARING:


Rag & Bone/ Jean The Skinny Denim Jeans  [HERE] Also like [This]
TOPSHOP TIE STRAP PRINT TOP | [HERE]
MANGO Leather Strap bag & Sunglass 
CORNETTI Innamorate Suede Heart Gladiators 코네티 스웨이드 하트 글레디에이터 샌들 [HERE]

JCREW PANAMA HAT [SIMILAR HERE]
TOPSHOP Tassle Bohemian Bracelet [SIMILAR HERE]







Stay tuned for coming posts!







photography by Rekay Woo
photography of me by Kim



post by Rekay Woo.
Snapchat; @rekaystyle
패션블로거 리케이스타일






location; Hongkong