SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 29, 2015

Summer Trend; Off the shoulder


 
 
The popular off-shoulder!
Off-shoulder clothing are the best vacation item this season, revealing the shoulders, so romantic and dressy. When details like volume sleeves and ripples are added, they add to the feminine traits. The second clothing I chose during this Hong Kong vacation is the comfortable and cool city-like vacation look,  off-shoulder with the green tropical prints from TOPSHOP, and the white eyelet shorts from Massimo Dutti.
 

 

I came to enjoy breakfast at CAFÉ O, a café and a restaurant run by Ovolo central hotel.
If Ovolo Hotel had toned-down monotone modern interior, CAFÉ O has vivid red and green, so lively and full of energy. I personally think it went well with off-shoulder top. =)
 
It almost felt like the alcohol that I had taken in last night was decomposing as I saw the beautiful green trees outside the window. My first morning in Hong Kong started like this.
 
 



 
 
Even if the off-shoulder clothing are popular, those with really big shoulders might be reluctant to wear them. In this case, I advise you to choose silhouettes with longer/wide sleeves rather than ones with short sleeves. If your shoulders and arms are revealed, your upper body might look bigger. If you wear ones like the off-shoulder that I am wearing, with the long sleeves and the strong prints, you may have to worry less about exposing your shoulders. I tried to emphasize the print colors and arrange the overall look by matching a white shorts. It’s from Massimo Dutti, and it’s a casual and feminine short because it’s made of pretty white eyelet lace.
 
 

 
 
WHAT I WAS WEARING:

TOPSHOP Off shoulder tropical print blouse
Massimo Dutti white eyelet shorts
River Island Silver tassel espadrille
Clare V. White folded clutch[HERE] by Revolveclothing.com
Gentle Monster 2015 LA ROUGE PD1 [HERE]
Marble print Iphone6 mobile case [HERE]by Revolveclothing.com

 
 
 
Stay tuned for coming posts!



 

photography by Rekay Woo
photography of me by 김작가


 

post by Rekay Woo.
Snapchat; @rekaystyle
패션블로거 & 패션유투버 리케이스타일


 

 
location; HONGKONG