SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 4, 2016

COSMOPOLIATN POOL PARTY with ASOS OFF SHOULDER


COSMOPOLITAN BIKINI PARTY 2016 PT#1/
WEARING ASOS STRIPE OFF SHOULDER TOP & DENIM SHORTS














Last weekend 2016 bikini party of Cosmopolitan was held in Sheraton Walker Hill’s river park pool. I was invited to cool pool party suited with hot summer and had a great time with my girls!
Under the hot weather feels like I am in California, I brought the amused Cosmopolitan party in Walker Hill river park, Seoul and in the mood of pink with hot fashion-people who worn sexy bikinis!

Actually, it was raining before the day which feels little bit awkward to jump into swimming pool splashing. So I couldn’t wear bikini-bikini openly. Instead of that I created real summer holiday mood with vivid ruffle blouse and denim shorts matching to my shiny blue mirror sunglass.

Stripe Ruffle off shoulder top with harmonized rainbow colors is from of ASOS.
I always wanted a bright printed top for the summer season, and I can’t help to taking this lovely top immediately when I saw that. As well as the vivid stripe design, I love the tiered feminine ruffles in the mood of popular off shoulder. Ruffle blowing gently in the wind and walking suits with any denim looks and also stands out with white bottoms. It's now on 50% SALE! [HERE]

I recommend you wear choker or sneaky scarf in popular for the off shoulder design tops, singlet or camisole to be look excessively. Choker in basic style looks good and double or triple binding style with thin black string is also beautiful.

I wore the white bandana scarf( bought from BEAMS/ TOKHO) having casual street mood and it gave cute with short length like petit scarf. These days I am so into collecting bandana scarves by every color. 


WHAT I WAS WEARING:
ASOS RAINBOW STRIPE OFF SHOULDER TOP [HERE]
AURA DENIM SHORTSCHLOE HUDSON BAG[HERE] @ LUISAVIAROMA
NINEWEST LACEUP SANDAL
VISTOSO SUNGLASS [바로가기]TOMMY HILFIGER HAT