SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

October 31, 2016

[VIDEO] Holiday in Barcelona_MAJE Shopping & Boqueria market



This trip to Spain was a total of 9 days in which I visited the main cities of Spain- Barcelona and Madrid. Of course, I would have loved to visit other cities like Seville, Granada, and Ronda but I decided not to go since the schedule would be too tight. In reality, I didn’t have enough time to see both cities as well.
Anyways due to my missing luggage at Air France, the first daily look at Barcelona is what I wore to the airport. It is a bit difficult to define whether this is my travel fashion or airport fashion but that this style is comfortable and casual is the similarity. With white t-shirt and comfy mother jeans along with my AllSaints leather jacket, Rayban sunglasses, and W watch. My daily look is about it. I held my Gucci Marmont bag and pumps just in case so I was happy to not lose it. However, it was a bit uncomfortable to take it around to tourist spots.

 On the first day, I started with Catalunya Street Barcelona right in front of the hotel. It was a street with the special leisurely feeling and luxuriousness of Europe. Except the scene of drinking wine at 10 AM in the morning. On the long streets, there are shops in every area. There seemed to be all brands you could ever think of that you could finish your shopping right here. However, it does not mean that there is much to buy. I don’t think I have much to recommend for shopping in Spain. Brands like Zara, H&M, and Mango didn’t seem any better than Korea. Of course, London is the best for shopping yet.

However, a brand that I was thinking of going, Maje. I heard that Europe was cheaper and had more products. I was looking forward to it and they did not let me down. 
Check out what Maje products Rekay got in the Rekaystyle YouTube video down below! 
>>> Also Direct [HERE]
The basic casual outfit with the combination of t-shirt and boots cut denim. In addition, I added a bit of flair with vintage washing and soft brown tone leather jacket. These three items are a definite essential for your closet that you will never be sick of. Regardless of trend or season, let’s go together forever.

>> The white t-shirt with unbalanaced cutting is a CLOSET product from Aland. Bootscut denim jeans are motherjean from direct purchase on Revolve, and leather jacket from AllSaints.

Gucci Marmont Velvet bag that livens the overall tone of the day. It is a bag that I take around daily and love so much that I am not even sure if I should take this around like this. This is bound to make an entrance in this Spain trip every day so stay tuned!


 This is a waiting series that I put together while waiting for my lost bag. lol

Heather Lim, who joined me for this trip, came all the way from Australia. Since she loves dogs, there are a lot of cute dog photos that we met on the streets here and there. How calm and patient they are as they wait for their owner. It is a beautiful scene.


 Passing Cataluyna street and down to the beach of Barcelona, you can find the main spot of today’s schedule, Boqueria Market. As it is a representative spot of Barcelona, the area was bustling with numerous tourists. 

There were tons of colorful and fresh fruits and vegetables, food items, and seafood. It was the epitome of a food market. You should definitely visit if you would like to try a variety of Spanish foods at a cheap price! I definitely have outdone myself in terms of eating!




WHAT I WAS WEARING:

All Saints Leather Jacket  [HERE]
CLOSET White unbalanced Tee
Mother Bootcut denim jeans[HERE]
Gucci  Marmont Velvet bag [HERE]
Gucci Marmont Silver Pumps [HERE]
Rayban Sunglass [HERE
]


YOUTUBE TRAVEL VLOG:
SUBSCRIBE[HERE]

What I bought from MAJE: 
MAJE Pink Long Coat [HERE]
MAJE Red Striped Knit Top [HERE]




MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ 
www.rekaystyle.com
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle

 #Autumnlook #fallstyle #fallknit #trenchcoat #kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #zara #skinnyscarf #weekender #16fwtrend #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian  #fallouter #falltrend #spain #barcelona #spaintrip #travelvlog #vlog #youtuber #travelmadrid #madridfashion #maje #majecoat #majeknit #majeshopping #barcelona #boqueriamarket #holidayinspain #spainshopping