SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

November 14, 2016

Classic JOSEPH Camel Coat look


It is once again chilly weather that makes you cringe. I would like to introduce a new coat look that introduces the winter season. Along with last winter, this year’s winter seems to be similar with popular wool coat looks that are classic with an edge.
I chose the camel color coat that can be said to be the most basic and representative coat style. Regardless of season trends, camel color is easy to match in any look. With its warm and soft color tone, it is a color that you can easily choose without any further thought because it looks warm in the cold winter weather.

The Joseph camel coat that Rekay selected this season is from a British brand, Joseph’s coat collection. It is an overfit line that you wear about a half a size bigger with an elegant wool touch. There is no special detail or design but the fit, material, and refined making quality produces the perfect camel coat. Especially the bold lapel and sleeve line along with the belt contains the modern and mannish emotion that is especially seen in Joseph.

>> SHOP Rekay's JOSEPH CAMEL COAT[HERE]

 If I were in Korea, I think I would have matched stripe shirts on denim jeans with Joseph camel coat. This is Barcelona! With the atmosphere that contains the genius architect Gaudi, I went with the passionate atmosphere of the city. I tried a match with the color red that reminds us of the bullfights. With a strong red pattern blouse upon black with the addition of a mild camel color, the look is completed with a more organized and soft feeling.

You can complete a more dramatic styling if you simply drop it upon your shoulders. I think it would also look great with a slim inner wear. If you match it with a silk dress or sleek cashmere knit, the wool coat style that may look a bit too serious would look more feminine.

 The ethnic paisley pattern blouse is a product of UTERQUE that I bought at Spain. The pronunciation is quite rough and difficult to remember. It is a Spanish brand of the same line as Zara, it is not well known in Korea. However, it is a local brand as famous as Zara in Spain.

I think it was because I was at Spain, the primary colors looked pretty. Thus, I chose a fancy product that is red with prints that I usually don’t wear. Since I matched the colors black and camel, the natural colors shine in the style and add liveliness to the winter season. I was very satisfied with my look.


 I held my Marni Sculpture bag to coordinate with the red color of my shirt. With its compact mini size and gorgeous color that reminds us of a classic red lipstick is a great accent coordination item. With its red color and modern gold metal handle, you can try a lady like look by holding it as a tote. Especially in winter when the overall color tone of looks become darker, it is great to add color to accessories like bag and shoes. You can produce a winter look that is not boring.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:
JOSEPH WOOL CAMEL COAT [HERE]
UTERQUE RED PATTERN SHIRTS [HERE]
& other stories SLIT SKIRT
STEVE MADDEN LACE UP SANDAL
MARNI SCULPTURE BAG [HERE]
CELINE EARIING


MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle


#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #zara #skinnyscarf #weekender #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #seoulfashion #camelcoat #josephcoat #josephouter #wintercoat
#winterouters #outerwear #classiccoat #spain #barcelona #uterque #andotherstories #spainshopping