SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

April 29, 2017

& other stories Spring Dailylook _ Ruffle Blouse with Check Blazer

Ah, what great weather! what great weather! With bright, perfect spring weather and a great holiday coming up, it is a weekend that is worth all the excitement. It’s been a week since I’ve talked to you guys, Hi! Rekay is back. I am now back from my Reward Style Dallas Trip and had a very busy week doing my piles of work. I am still not done unpacking my trunk from my trip.
However, I have the weekend and the upcoming vacation next week, so I will be making up all the posts that I have been missing. I am also preparing videos of my trip and small vlogs of Rekaystyle’s daily life. You should definitely be looking forward to them!


Today, it is &other stories that has recently successfully launched in Korea! It is a brand that contains the fashion story created at ateliers of Paris and Stockholm and is also a brand that is being loved all around the world. It is also a place that Rekay never misses out on stopping by when leaving abroad. Don’t you also remember that I’ve introduced this brand through my daily looks?

It was a very pleasant experience to meet this in Korea. Rekay stopped by &other at Apgujeong right at its open and ended up doing a ton of shopping. The first spring daily look is a green check spring jacket and lovely blouse with fluttering ruffles that go perfectly with the spring weather.

The basic combination yet the most beautiful coordination is white blouse with TOPSHOP light washing denim.

The short sleeve ruffleblouse of &other stories is a light material with voluminous ruffles that are not too much. Since it is a basic short sleeve style, it is easy to style without too much femininity. Especially the ruffle line that starts from the chest line to the sleeve may make me look like I have muscular shoulders however the ruffles are slightly dropped that helps my shoulder line look much thinner. It would also be great to wear with skirts or a neat suit pants instead of jeans to look more formal.

Green and blue check! The cool and light color combination took my heart. It is check pattern that is trendy nowadays from vintage F/W colors to a sudden update to springy colors would be a great match with casual jeans or a white look, right? The sudden pulse of energy is also a great bonus. It is a light and cool seersucker material that can be worn from spring to summer.

What is the sunglass trend of this summer? It is these round circles! 
The circle lense that have the retro vibe are the hottest this season. Rekay’s sunglass is Gentle Monster’s 2017 new item. The round lense helps your face line look slimmer and the black lense organizes your face and also makes it look brighter. No matter what, the new item is always the one that looks prettiest.

A color point added to the overall blue and white tone style are these suede mules from Maryam Nassir Zadeh. The middle heel mule is the most trendy shoe design of this season. The match with rolled up boy fit denim is comfortable yet stylish. No matter what, wearing mules is very comfortable and trendy that you won’t reach out for other shoes.


What I was wearing:

&other stories FLOUNCE TOP [HERE]
&other stories CHECK JACKET
TOPHOP Boyfit Jeans [HERE]
GENTLE MONSTER Round Sunglass [HERE]
Balenciaga Canvas Clutch
Maryam nassir zadeh Mules [HERE]



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springtrend #2017spring #2017springlook #andotherstories #andotherstoriesjacket #andotherstoriesblouse #ruffleblouse #ruffletop #checkjacket #topshopjeans #topshopdenim