SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

June 3, 2017

Summer Maxi Dress with Chloe Hudson Bag

I am back to my Dallas trip posting! After coming back from Dallas and getting back to work, I was busy combatting all the work that has accumulated from my business trip. I did not know how time was flying but now I see that it has been a month since I came back. I was very stressed out nowadays with my busy schedule but looking at my photos from Dallas, I feel rejuvenated. I need another vacation?
Today while I was watching home-shopping on TV, I was a ton of summer vacation travel items. Watching them with no special thought made me feel excited. Right now, I am writing my post as I listen to my soundtrack with summer vibes! Although the weekend is almost over, I am waiting for my summer vacation to come as I start my vacation fashion look posting!

If I was busy travelling in the day in a casual look, I definitely need to dress up at night for a romantic dinner time or to simply gaze at the beautiful night sky with a glass of champagne. Rekay chose a robe style maxi dress with a deep cut neckline and dress that has a cut through it to reveal my legs ever so slightly. Isn’t it sexy? Matching high heels with a maxi dress makes me look more slim and dressy.

 Normally, a small sparkling clutch would go perfectly with evening party looks but I thought that a maxi dress and clutch all together would seem like I did a bit too much so I matched Chloe’s Hudson bag of a Bohemian mood together. The orange suede color that contrasts with the green color is a bright point for the day.

>> SHOP CHLOE HUDSON BAG [HERE]



Jewerly cannot be missed out on to create a more feminine mood right? The chain necklace on the deep v-neck  [HERE and dressy rings that look like gems are all from Banana Republic.


SHOP HOLIDAY DRESSES!


1. Self-Portrait Slip Dress [HERE]2. Loup Cahrmant Halter neck Dress[HERE]
3. Athena Procopiou Maxi Dress [HERE]4. Diane Von Furstenberg Dress [HERE]5. Rebecca Taylor Maxi Dress[HERE]6. Anna October Ruffle Dress [HERE]7. Diane Von Furstenberg Check Dress [HERE]

People that are waiting for a vacation like me! I put together some beautiful summer dresses for your upcoming vacation. These are items on sale at Matches so get them at a cheaper price and get yourselves ready for your summer vacation. Topshop also has some great summer dresses. Check them out as well!




MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #dallas #maxidress #holidayfashion #summerdress #vacationlook #chloehudsonbag #chloebag #summerstyle #maxidresslook 

Joana said...

Lovely style! The bag is so cute!

http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

Unknown said...

This is looking so pretty
Regards .
Shopafford.com