SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 18, 2016

Korea Designer's brand Sunglass_Yellow Bridge



That Sunglass

Currently, I am so into my new pair of Metal sunglass from Yellow Bridge Eyewear, Korea. 
It's perfectly luxurious and discreet at the same time with amazing metal quality. 
The essence of chic.















The must have accessory for the summer, sunglasses. To be honest, I wear my sunglasses regardless of the season the whole year long. I think I never forget my sunglasses since they are part of my accessories.
Even though it is not of any special style, I believe a decent pair of sunglasses seems to add some edge and pose to your style. Also, they are the best to cover up your shy bare face. Lol I agree 100% to the opinion that sunglasses can make a person look completely different.

Sunglasses are very sensitive to the seasonal fashion trend. Mirror lenses, Cat eyes, and the new types of sunglasses that are launched in the market are extreme. Too many… Somehow I am getting little bit tired of these “trendy-trendy” things and now more focusing on basic daily styles instead.

Rekay’s daily sunglass these days is a just Metal Sunglass by a Korean Designer Brand called Yellow Bridge. Black lens and black frame. The simple design without any unnecessary details adds a modern and urban sensation with the matt frame and the flat cut lens.
Although it seems to be indifferent to the trend, the luxurious feeling that comes from the high quality metal called acetate and the smooth finish is a point that is not easy to find in noisy trend designs. The design that is focused on itsdurability and you know basics never fails. 


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

3.1 PHILLIPLIM STRIPE DRESS[
HERE] @AVENUE32
GUCCI DYONISUS SHOULDER BAG [
HERE]@LUISAVIAROMA
MARNI SCULPTURE BAG [HERE] @LUISAVIAROMA
YELLOW BRIDGE METAL SUNGLASS NEO Col.2 BLACK[
HERE


MORE ON,

YELLOW BRIDGE OFFICIAL PAGE: [CLICK]




www.rekaystyle.com
www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
youtube.com/rekaystlye
패션블로거 유투버 리케이스타일