SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

April 5, 2017

Joseph Skirt & JW Anderson Pierce bag Weekend Look

Despite the fact that I complained about the cold weather yesterday, I was able to feel full on spring vibes with  clear and warm weather. On this kind of weekend, I couldn’t stay out my house. I took out my laptop and camera to go out to a neighborhood café with great sunshine.
On Sunday when I am tired to do anything, I need an easy daily look that can relax both my body and heart.


A spring knit maxi skirt and light t-shirt along with relaxing sneakers. What do you think? I will start Rekay’s weekend daily look that is comfortable but doesn’t miss out on style!

JOSEPH 
Outift ; Eyelet Jersey Tee [here] & Calico Knit Skirt [here]

When the new season is back, the brand that Rekay does not miss out on is the English brand JOSEPH. The collection with modern and classic design is definitely loved very much in Korea. Rekay also is a great fan of the simple but stylish designs of Joseph.

I will introduce Joseph’s eyelet t-shirt and knit skirt that Rekay has selected this season. The modern color combination of black and soft beige along with the dimensional silhouette of the strap detail is a luxurious style. The trendy eyelet detail t-shirt[HERE] can be styled by adjusting the fit with the straps. You can also just drape the strap in a lengthy way for a sensual style.

The beige knit skirt[HERE] that seems ordinary but cannot be seen anywhere. It is Joseph’s detailed design emotion. It is a edgy style with comfort. Using the long straps on both sides, it is a design that overlaps once again like wrap skirts. It is soft and coz just like the knit material. It goes perfectly with the warm spring atmosphere.

J.W.ANDERSON
Bag; PIERCE MEDIUM LEATHER SHOULDER BAG [HERE]

Yes! Rekay got a bag from Matchesfashion! From last year, I was craving a JWAnderson Pierce bag but I finally got it. (Since it is a very famous design, I don’t think you need my further exlpanation..lol but,) It is JW Anderson’s iconic bag with bold gold babel ring on the loop. It is a tote bag that is formal and elegant. As soon as you wear it, luxuriousness is on yourself! The strap can be removed as well so it is also great as a chic clutch.

With an accordion shape, it is great to store a lot of things. The leather itself is also soft and light beyond my expectations. Despite my worries of this being too virtuous, it goes well with minimal and casual look like today. I think it’s going to be my daily bag now.

White loafer of goat leather that is comfortable like sneakers. It is a product that is receiving a lot of attention since it is a product made by the brand AMING with the world-famous director Yasmin Naqvi. Aming is a brand that creates quality design products every season through collaboration with global artists.


Upon the white color that you must wear in spring, the classic fringe and stud detail is a point to style with trend and femininity. Instead of existing loafers that are hard and heavy, it is a product that can be worn comfortably and lightly. It would be great for a day out on the weekend or on a trip. There are four colors white, silver, black, and pink. It is going to be launched soon on GS home shopping.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

JOSEPH Eyelet Tee [here] 
JOSEPH Knit Skirt [here]
MANGO Denim Jacket
JW ANDERSON Pierce Bag [HERE]
AMING Loafer
OTTOMILLA Sunglass 8000
Harriot Watch [HERE]



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle


#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #revolve #springtrend #springfashion #2017springtrend #2017spring #2017springlook #jwanderson #piercebag #denimjacket #josephfashion #josephknit #joseph #josephtop #josephskirt #matchesfashion #springknit #knitskirt