SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

May 30, 2017

Daily Modern Backpack Styling with LE PARMENTIER via Forzieri

It is the first modern backpack look that is shown on Rekaystyle! Along with the simple shirts+jeans daily look that goes perfectly with the summer season, I added a stylish backpack to create an active yet refined look.
I have tried a leather backpack for the first time but it has a casual yet chic charm to it that it is a great itbag for my work look and weekend looks.



LE PARMENTIER@FORZIERI 

This great bag that Rekay found is from an Italian brand named Le Parmentier. I got it through direct overseas purchase from the Italian luxury goods website Forzieri. Le Parmentier is a bag brand that was launched from Forzieri. Although it is not known to many, it is practical with a great quality and simple design. It is apparently a brand that is very popular in Europe.

With its basic line and colorful palette and cheap price range that is extremely cost effective. I would like to recommend this for people who want a daily bag. Since you can get 20% off, why not check it out?
>>SHOP Le Parmentier [HERE]

Among the Le Parmentier collection, Rekay chose this leather backpack bag!
I never thought of owning a backpack but looking at Le Parmentier’s backpack, my mind immediately changed and I wanted it! Although it is a whole different concept than any other bags that I own, it is the kind that is minimal, luxurious, simple but with pose. Just the kind that Rekay loves.

In addition, as the season is changing to summer, I found myself reminding myself that I need a convenient and comfortable active bag for the new season. Finally, I got this bag. The colors are in red, nude, camel and even black. I was wondering between red and black till the last minute but since it is my first backpack I stuck to simple black.

Neat ending and enough room for storage
Le Parmentier backpack size is about the medium of ordinary backpacks. Backpacks that are too big are not great for daily bags but if it is too small, your back might look as wide as the Pacific ocean. Size like this medium is just right. Although it is made with whole leather, it is not hard nor heavy.

The compact leather holds a beautiful shape and the subtle shimmer from the natural leather adds luxuriousness. The two dropping tassel decorations are a point to the clean design. Without any special decoration, the detailed stitch and neat ending is definitely a highlight.

I created a closest to basic shirt and denim styling with Uniqlo’s white sleeve shirt and Pandora fit skinny jeans with beautiful washing. The white shirt from Uniqlo has a soft touch like silk which feels feminine like a blouse. Although it is very thin, it is not see through at all and is very cool. It is a great summer shirt that can be worn comfortably.

Lastly, the Classic Petit Reading watch from Daniel Wellington shines even more with the basic look. Insert the promotion code [rekay] for a 15% discount from the official Daniel Wellington website.

Uniqlo shirts styling: Tie the ends of the front of the shirt and create a more petit summer look

WHAT I WAS WEARING:

UNIQLO White Short Sleeve Shirt [HERE]
Skinny Jeans [FOLLOW HERE]
LE PARMENTIER Leather BackPack [HERE]
MOSCHINO Pumps [30% SALE HERE]
DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic Petite Watch [HERE]
GENTLE MONSTER Sunglass


The Forzieri website is an Italy based luxury goods shop, which is mostly focused on the buying of bag/shoes/accessories. The special thing is that the number of goods that overlap with other overseas direct purchase websites is less than 5%. Their unique collection is their strongest benefit. There are also promotions like secret sale and VIP sale often, thus you can get your hands on luxurious goods at a comparatively cheaper price.

Right now, there is a up to 70% summer sale and since it is till May 31st, there is not much time left. I will quickly put together a Rekay wishlist to share with you all.

Shipped right to my house in just three days in a strong and luxurious box! Since it is a beautiful package that makes my day, it is also perfect as a present. >>SHOP NOW [HERE]



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #forzieri #LEPARMENTIER #backpack #dailybag #backpackstyle #modernbackpack #casualstyle #dailywatch #danielwellingtonpromotion #uniqloshirt #skinnyjeans





http://reeie80.blog.me/221015835698