SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

May 8, 2017

Off Shoulder Blouse & Bootcut Jeans | Seoul Sister | Rewardstyle Dallas Blogger Conference

Finally, the post you have all been waiting for! The Dallas postings are starting! Last month, I was invited by Rewardstyle to the blog conference at Dallas, U.S.A. It was the second time this event was held this year.
I had the best 5 days of my life with top bloggers around the world.

I will introduce my first daily look posting in my Dallas schedule. Since it was the first day I was going to meet fashion people that are pretty stylish, I had a hard time deciding what I should wear on the first day. The first day was a basic pool party! I decided to wear something casual, bright, and gorgeous instead of dressing up too much.

I selected a lovely ruffle off shoulder from&otherstories! It is a style that definitely stands out with the hot pink print colors. I think this item is very popular. It is showcased at the front of the &otherstories shop at Apgujeong. I will introduce this great summer look/vacation look that is cute and romantic.

The weather of the first day I arrived at Dallas was beyond my imagination. It was very bright and warm. It was the perfect weather to wear an off shoulder blouse. Even if it is great to wear at vacation, off shoulders are a bit difficult to wear on a daily basis because of the cleavage. Thankfully, &otherstories off shoulder can be adjusted with the straps at the back so I could (safely) fit it to myself. It can be adjusted according to tastes and body shapes.

Choker necklace that goes perfectly with off shoulder. On the empty chest line, I adds a point and unexpected charm! Chokers are continuing to be a strong popular item. Since it is summer, there are a lot of layered versions and bling bling metal materials other than the basic black chokers. [SHOP HERE]


The perfect match with the pink off shoulder is the medium washing boots cut jeans
The crop length that comes to the ankles looks cool when worn in the summer season. The natural frayed hem line and the perfect bright blue washing color is the best!

Don’t you wonder where I got these beautiful jeans? [Rekay became Seoul Sister] since I’ve been wearing quite a lot of jeans. It is a product that I chose myself from Seoul Store. It is a product from the denim brand Pandora fit that has the trendy vibes of the season. It is a great elastic material that fits tightly on to my body like the photo. It is a boots cut fitting that is designed perfectly to the body figures of Koreans. It makes your leg line look long and slim. It is more beautiful than any other premium denim I own. So I found myself reaching out for it as soon as I got to Dallas.

The small red heart at the end! It was really cute. Many foreign bloggers that saw this heart all commented that it was pretty. I definitely recommend this as the most beautiful boots cut denim for this summer season. Rekay wore size Small, I usually wear jeans 25/ Zara small for other foreign brands.

>If you go through [here] and follow Seoul Sister Rekaystyle, you can get another discount from the already cheap price.

 Fashion blogger @FengwanWang. My Chinese blogger friend that I met at Dallas last year. It was a great pleasure to meet her again this year!

Another secret weapon of mine that I prepared for this day.

It was Raye’s strap sandals that I got through direct overseas purchase on Revolve. Although I am going to the U.S, I got it through direct overseas purchase from the U.S. It was definitely worth it. After I found it on Revolve, I wanted to wear it so badly. The black and white stripe pattern looks very cool and bright. Since I enjoy casual outfits on a daily basis, it perfectly struck my heart. The design is a strap format that wraps the ankles and ties into a ribbon. It is feminine and romantic at the same time. 
> SHOP [HERE]

But this product size gose quite large. I usually wear 235mm/ U.S 6.5.  So, I ordered 6.5 but it seemed like the size was 245. It would be best to order one to two sizes smaller than your regular sizes.
The chunky heel line and the strap details are all very pretty but people who find the pattern to be too much can check out the [solid basic] version.

 The view of the hotel that hosted the Rewardstyle event! I was mesmerized by the blue sky and luxurious hotel.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

&OTHER STORIES Ruffle Blouse [HERE]
PANDORA.FIT Bootcut Jenas via Seoul Store [HERE]
RAYE Strap Sandal [HERE] @ REVOLVE
STELLA MCCARTNEY BECKS [HERE]
BALENCIAGA Clutch
Gentle Monster Sunglass



MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #ANDOTHERSTORIESKOREA #andotherstoriesseoul #dallas #rewardstyle #bootcutjeans #seoulstore #seoulsister #seoulfashion #offtheshoulder #offshoulderstyle #rayeshoes #revolve