SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

April 11, 2015

Tennis, Anyone?



One of the things I most love about spring is "Playing Tennis". I literally play for 20mins every morning during the weekdays.
I haven't played as much last winter, but I start playing again this spring and I realize I never can leave the court.

There's no doubt that I also love tennis fashion!!  


#tennis #spring #girlstennislook #sport #sportism #topshop #stripe #workout #trendysportslook #fashionblogger














What I was Wearing:

ADIDAS BY STELLA MACARTNEY PLEATS SKIRT
TOPSHOP STRIPE TEE [HERE]
ADIDAS TENNIS SHOES 
ADIDAS HOODY JUMPER 
DANIEL WELLINGTON CLASSY WATCH[HERE] by Revolveclothing.com


#tennis #spring #girlstennislook #sport #sportism #topshop #stripe #workout #trendysportslook #fashionblogger #pleats #adidasbystellamacartney #prettytennislook