SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 5, 2015

[RekayStyle] Goes Hongkong Airport outfit


For my hongkong flight, 



I styled a light and lively summer look by matching the Zara shorts with colorful prints, and a white crop-top with the fringe decoration totally in fad nowadays. Also, considering the chilly airplane temperature, I wore a cotton shirt like an outer. 


I usually don’t prefer heels in airports, but Hong Kong is just 3 hours away and the Nine West
lace up sandals have such casual designs that it went well with the fashion. Finishing touches with the Margiela shoulder bag of the same color tone. Because it was so spacious inside the bag, I could easily carry the passport, purse, earphones, cosmetics, etc.,

Please follow my youtube chanel, [youtube.com/rekaystyle] and get more fun videos! Thanks all!







WHAT I WAS WEARING:

WAREHOUSE Shirts as an outer 웨어하우스 셔츠 
ZARA white fringe crop top 자라 화이트 프린지 탑
ZARA Tropical ethnic shorts 트로피칼 프린트 쇼츠
NINEWEST  lace up sandal 나인웨스트 레이스업 샌들 
Masion Margiela leather shoulder bag  [HERE ON SALE] @ LUISAVIAROMA
DANIEL WELLINGTON CLASSY stripe watch [HERE] by revolveclothing.com





Stay tuned for coming posts!


photography by Rekay Woo
photography of me by 김작가


post by Rekay Woo.
www.rekaystyle.com
www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Snapchat; @rekaystyle
패션블로거 리케이스타일

location; HONGKONG