SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

August 5, 2016

[VIDEO] ZARA TRY-ON HAUL_FASHION YOUTUBER


The Second video of Summer SPA brand sale and shopping haul with English subtitle by Fashion Blogger Rekaystyle!
PLAY [HERE]





The Zara version was updated on Rekaystyle’s YouTube channel. Following last time’s Stylenanda sale video[HERE], the second sale video is introducing trendier season it-items. From cute summer dresses, pajama look, slip dress, Rekay’s best and worst refund items, as well as Rekay’s fitting shots, it is a vibrant video in which you can see a true variety.

Please enjoy and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel! Then you can receive the fastest updates even faster than my blog and other SNS. Now, please press Subscribe![HERE] Thank you!

Furthermore, if there are any things that you would like to seen in Rekay’s fashion videos, please comment below! I will refer to it when I make my next video and aim to make videos based on what you would like to see. I’ll try my best! 





www.rekaystyle.com
www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
youtube.com/rekaystlye
패션블로거 유투버 리케이스타일