SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

November 6, 2016

MOTHER BLACK SKINNY JEANS & ZARA BLOUSE

Five days since I got to Barcelona, Air France finally got my luggage to the hotel. They took three days to get my bag to Barcelona after they told me that they found my bag in Paris. Shockingly, they could not bring it any earlier because there was no space. Ha. Air France still leaves me a bad image till the very end.

From now on, Rekay was finally able to wear the clothes she brought from Korea. The first thing she wore was not anything too fabulous but was Rekay’s favorite of all times, black skinny jean look. It was simple but still with an edge. It was Mother’s black skinny jean with a lovely, romantic Zara ruffle blouse. It was great for moving around and went great with the romantic mood of Barcelona. With mannish ankle booties and a color point addition with Chloe’s Hudson bag that matches perfectly with the blouse, I was able to finish a casual yet feminine travel look.

>> CHECK OUT REKAY'S SPAIN TRAVEL VLOG ON YOUTUBE CHANEL: http://youtube.com/rekaystyle




 A place I found unexpectedly on my way to Barcelona Picasso Museum. Fundacio gaspar.
It is a modern art gallery that renovated a 15th century Gothic palace. It was a new collaboration between modern art and the antic and grand space.  The outdoor white tone cafes were also gorgeous. Among the gothic area, there were many precious jewel-like areas in every corner and crevice. I spent a leisurely time for short away from all the tourists that filled Picasso museum.


MOTHER
LOOKER ANKLE FRAY/ REVOLVE

Rekay’s love for mother jean continues. I will introduce a new Mother’s black skinny jean that I got through direct purchase at Revolve. It is a basic skinny fit with an attractive destroyed detail on the knee. 
Among various jean brands, Rekay feels the most comfortable and natural when wearing Mother jeans. Denim is supposed to look great even without any excessive detail or detail but mother jeans has the quality of premium denim material as well as the destroyed detail is incomparable to other brands. It is the favorite denim brand of Rekay in all times.

Rekay wore size 25 however since the stretch is great, I felt a bit of room and also a tension that wrapped my whole figure. It was a comfortable size. Along with the knee part, the bottom line is also designed in a low cutting. However, it was ankle based on the model standards. Thus, I cut off about 3-4 cm as soon as I got it to fit my legs. Just cut it with a pair of scissors and let go of a few threads then you’re done reforming your pants!

You can often find this in denim variety shops in department stores in Korea however I recommend getting it through direct purchase on Revolve. I think the answer for premium denim is always direct purchase. The prices are much cheaper and there is a larger variety compared to department stores with their fast updates.


WHAT I WAS WEARING;
ZARA RUFFLE BLOUSE
MOTHER BLACK SKINNY JEANS [HERE] via REVOLVE
CHLOE HUDSON BAG [HERE]
DONALD J PLINER SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS/ ALSO LIKE THIS-->[HERE]via REVOLVE
GENTLE MONSTER MIRROR SUNGLASS [HERE]




MORE ON...

Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle


 #Autumnlook #fallstyle #fallknit #trenchcoat #kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #zara #skinnyscarf #weekender #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian  #fallouter #spaintrip #travelvlog #vlog #youtuber #yoox #luckycuouette #seoulfashion #popup #seoulpopup #blackstyle #fashionstyleinblack #chloehudson #motherjeans #motherskinny #blackskinny #travelfashion