SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

May 5, 2017

SEOUL STREET FASHION_ WHO WHAT WEAR STRIPE TOP & SHORTS

My lovely friends! How are you enjoying your holidays? What nice weather! Rekay is currently enjoying her weekday holiday from a long time, sleeping in, going shopping with friends, and eating good food! It feels like it’s the weekend but actually it’s only Wednesday! 
Today I am going to post about Rekay’s daily life that is casual without anything special. It is the first day of vacation that is like a present.

Late afternoon, I stopped by &otherstories shop at Apgujeong with a friend that has come to Korea in a long time. Since it is a holiday, I did not wear anything fancy but wore something comfortable yet casual. In addition, I took out my shorts for the first time this season because of the hotter weather. It is also the daily look style that Rekay reaches out for most often.

WHO WHAT WEAR stripe t-shirt[HERE] that I got from Dallas! It is a brand that cannot be seen in Korea but they recently launched a new collection with Target. I luckily got it at a quiet Target at Dallas! It is sold at a cheaper price than any other store on the Target website. [Click]

These shorts are from Snidel when I went to a business trip to Japan. Since they have a lot of cute and feminine styles, it is a brand that I stop by every time I go to Japan.

In daily looks that are light like today, eco-bags are perfect! It is a dover eco bag that has a bright blue color match on top of white color that makes us feel happier. I bought it after I saw it on Instagram because it was totally love at first sight. I like the print and the perfect size with the soft cotton material is luxurious. I definitely think that I would take it around all the time.
It is sold at Blur Seoul Studio Instagram account. @BLURR SEOUL STUDIO

Sparkly socks that came with my dover eco bag. It is not seen in the photo but there is gold mixed in the stripe part. It is the socks that I’ve always wanted with sparkles and a bit of shine. I was hoping to wear it in any way so I matched it with Phillip Lim’s lace up sandals. What do you think? My red feet are a bit scary but it seems like I am wearing heels that are the highlight of my outfit. Anyways, I should wear socks nowadays.


What I was wearing:
WHO WHAT WEAR STRIPE TEE [HERE]SNIDEL STRIPE SHORTS3.1 PHILLIP LIM LACEUP SANDAL [HERE]BLURR SEOUL STUDIO DOVER ECO BAG [HERE]BLURR SEOUL STUDIO SOCKSRAYBAN SUNGLASS [HERE]
WANDERLUST WATCHES THE WEST END SILVER METAL WATCH [HERE]



MORE ON...

Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #springtrend #springfashion #2017springtrend #2017spring #2017springlook #SEOULFASHION #ANDOTHERSTORIESKOREA #andotherstoriesseoul #casualstyle #shortstyle #whowhatwear #whowhatweartarget #stripetee #31philliplimshoes #ecobag