SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

June 29, 2015

The SWAN at Shakespeare's Globe, London



I would like to introduce Swan, a cool café and a restaurant I discovered. 
When you take a few steps from the Tate Modern Art Gallery along the Thames River, you will find a place booming with the tourists – the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, one of London’s 4 theatres. When I looked up the Internet to see why there are so many people here, it happened that this is a famous tourist spot! After this theatre was built in the 1500s, it had performed the Shakespearean masterpieces, and you can take a sneak peek at the 17th century costumes, and notable masterpieces such as the Shakespearean plays and books. I love this delightful discovery. 

And here on the second floor, Swan, a café and a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Thames River was located. As a modern British restaurant, it made me ask questions to myself such as ‘What is British food?’ and ‘Is this really British?’ but because I was able to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside and the vintage interior(perhaps a slight Shakespearean feel to it?) and eat a pretty neat Big Breakfast and dessert, I would like to put the Swan on my recommendations for the London cafes/restaurant! 

As soon as the Big Breakfast and the iced-coffee that I had ordered was on the table, I posted them on my Rekaystyle Instagram![HERE



I had the same menu as breakfast at the hotel, and why did the second breakfast here at the Swan quite enjoyable? Perhaps I was overwhelmed by everything? Or perhaps I became hungry again? If you are planning to visit the London Tate Modern or the Shakespeare Globe Theatre, I recommend that you check out the Swan!












  1. SWAN 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, United Kingdom +44 843 636 2507





Stay tuned for coming posts!







photography by Rekay Woo
photography of me by Lily Yang



post by Rekay Woo.
www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Snapchat; @rekaystyle
패션블로거 리케이스타일






location; London, UK