SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

December 3, 2016

2016 ACNE Coat & Black Skinny Jeans / Casual Coat Look

The first daily look that will decorate December of fashion blogger Rekaystyle is a pastel pink color Acne cashmere handmade coat that reminds us of sweet strawberry milk.
The light and warm touch of the cashmere handmade coat is definitely the IT item that is receiving a lot of love among other winter coats. Rekay chose Acne Studio’s handmade coat that is made with luxurious wool and cashmere material that cannot be approached by any other.

Isn’t pink the color that comes to mind when you think of Acne? It might be a childish and obvious pink color has become chic. It is the amazing job of Acne. It should look romantic but now it looks somewhat gorgeous? Rekay’s handmade coat is made with refined color palette and basic items. Now let me start.

It is an over sized Acne Avalon coat with a round shoulder line and volume can be said to an updated version of the cocoon shape that used to be popular. It is a more comfortable and relaxed fit because it is not tight or formal. The front shape with three single buttons doesn't look too puffy when opened. Since it is the most basic silhouette, it goes well with any innerwear. It can be lightly coordinated with t-shirt and knit top. I think it would be great to layered over jackets or vest.

Acne Avalon coat is all three colors. Rekay likes light and soft tone colors nowadays. Following the Maje coat[HERE], I am buying a range of pink coats nowadays. It is the coat that displays the warmness of cashmere material the best. It is also a great combination with basic colors like white, beige, and black. Above all, Acne is simply pink!


>>ACNE STUDIOS AVALON COATSPINK[ CLICK] BLACK[CLICK]  GREY[CLICK] 


 This is Zadig & Voltaire sweater from Spain. How can you deny the cool feeling from the natural and tangled look? It is Rekay’s best sweater that follows Rekay’s style icon Parisians. It is my best sweater above everything I’ve been wearing nowadays. With a bit of lie, I am taking a lot of care for it thinking that I am going to wear it forever. It looks best on top of black skinny. What would I have done without my mother jean blackskinny that I got through direct overseas purchase on Revolve.


It seems to not have been brought to Korea and not on the shopping sites, but only on the official website.



Because the canvas material, I thought I would only be able to hold this in the summer. But it is because of the thick leather trimming? Regardless of the season, it goes well with winter daily looks. Balenciaga Canvas Clutch.

Of course, it is a great size and with a modern feeling, it concludes the overall style. I only take it along with me sometimes but I think I will use it for a long time.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

ACNE STUDIOS AVALON COAT[HERE]
>> BLACK [HERE], GREY[HERE]

ZADIG & VOLTAIRE  ZOE SWEATER
MOTHER BLACK SKINNY JEANS [HERE] via REVOLVE
BALENCIAGA CANVAS CLUTCH [HERE]
REISS SUEDE PUMPS [HERE]



 MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




Sam said...

You looking smart in this picture!!I love the color of the coat..
Regards.
walkindiscount.com

artemisa.blogg.no said...

Wow, you look great. Love the Acne coat!!! <3