SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

December 26, 2016

Get ready your perfect partylook with LPA velvet dress via REVOLVE + Party Styling tips with accessories!

Merry Christmas everyone! 
Is everyone enjoying their lovely Christmas weekend? An exciting Christmas party? Sweet date with your lover? Wherever and whoever you are with, I hope this moment is the happiest and warmest time.

In the honor of Christmas, Rekay brought a end-of-the-year party look and daily look. Since recently I am very busy with business trips and work, I am not feeling the holiday vibes. However, I wanted this year’s Christmas to be more special than ever to get rid of all the stress that has piled up. So I prepared my secret weapon for this very special day! I got a beautiful velvet dress through my favorite online collect shop, Revolve. Also I will show you how to layer it with a few accessories to create a luxurious, romantic, and lovely party dress look! Let's begin!!



 | LPA Dress 68 via Revolve [CLICK]

The hottest material of the season, velvet! With the fascinating color and soft touch, it is the material that maximizes the feminine and luxurious feeling. Unlike sparkle overloads, the subtle sheen and atmosphere with pose makes it the perfect material for party looks. The special shiny sheen adds special sparkle under the lights.

The velvet dress Rekay selected is from the brand LPA on Revolve. I think It might not that known in Korea but you should know that it is a very popular it-brand globally. I can see a lot of trendy and edgy styles that cannot be seen in market in the past. It is a brand that opens my eyes to sexy styling that I often looked past.


Revolve has a lot of hot brands other than LPA. I also put together a list of Revolve’s popular brands(which are my favorites!) that is loved by famous celebrities like Aimee Song. If you are someone into party looks, do not miss this!

Rekay's Favorite Brands on REVOLVE:


Accessory items that will add more sparkle to the fanciness of party looks! Rekay first chose Zara’s fur scarf that feels like winter. It has a young and trendy feeling with the color blocks that are the trend nowadays. It is warm and also draws attention. It is great with a simple coat but also on top of casual t-shirts. It is a very fancy design.
[My Zara fur scarf which I bought from my last trip of Spain but I actually left it on a taxi on my another business trip at Tokyo. I am not sure if I can get the same one. I should stop by Zara soon.]

LPA’s 68 velvet dress is a wrap style with a deep v-neck cut. I would like to wear this on my own but its not easy. So I wore a slip design camisole underneath. With the silky touch, it goes well with the velvet material. It’s pretty feminine, right? This time, I matched it with nude color[CLICK]. But I think the colors black[CLICK] or [HERE or dark navy[CLICK] that is similar with the dress would also go well with the organized feeling.



 Shall we change the atmosphere? From the look I showed you before, the addition of sweetness creates a romantic party look or date look for the end of the year! This is a look that layers the lovely pink pearl knit from Zara upon the LPA velvet dress. Silver metallic string is added to the indipink color. It is a great item that definitely adds sparkle to the end-of-the-year atmosphere. With the end hem designed with a scallop design and long sleeve makes you feel like a girly and lovely party girl.

As a color point, I coordinated REISS  suede mini bag. The coral color adds liveliness and beauty. You can hold it as a clutch or as a cute cross-bag. I bought it this spring; it is Rekay’s favorite bag that I look for on special occasions.


WHAT I WAS WEARING:
LPA DRESS 68 Velvet Dress [HERE] via Revolve
ZARA Crop Knit Top
 THEORY White Wool Jacket
ZARA Fake Fur Scarf
ZARA Choker
REISS PINKY BOW MINI BAG [HERE]
GIANVITO ROSSI Kneehigh Suede Boots [SIMILAR]



More on,
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #holidaylook #partylook #holidayshopping #holidayfashion #partyfashion #revolve #revolveclothing #LPA #LPAdress #partyshopping #revolveme