SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

March 6, 2017

TOPSHOP 17 SPRING LOOK _ Wide Sleeve Top & Mules


My mood is at its best with the warm spring weather throughout the weekend. I am going to be starting my 2017 spring daily look postings now! For a fashion blogger, the definite must have is the bright sunlight that completes a perfect photo.
Any professional and great camera equipment is no match for the beautiful sunlight bestowed by nature. Where have you been! I will start my spring daily look that has the long missed sunshine.


I did some spring shopping recently. It has been long since I got TOPSHOP’s new spring items through overseas direct purchase. Just about a year ago, I often wore Topshop through my business trips to London but nowadays I have no more business trips. It is a famine for Topshop. Nowadays, their spring new items are so beautiful! It made me even do some direct overseas purchase shopping. 

>> SHOP TOPSHOP [HERE]

ITEM 1) Floral Crop Kick Flare Trousers [HERE] On SALE
These are pants with beautiful unique blue floral patterns that have an oriental vibe. It is a crop length that is a slight boots cut line that also has some flair. The floral pattern may seem a bit old but the trendy silhouette is perfect for creating a casual retro look.

ITEM 2) Long Sleeve Sloppy T-Shirt [HERE] On SALE
It is a jersey t-shirt that is the basic knit like material. The cute sleeve ribbon detail is perfect for this time of year. It is a great cost effective basic item that is simple yet trendy. The material is great on its own but it is also perfect as a inner top for layering.


GORGEOUS by SPRING STRINGS

Rekaystyle’s new spring sunglass that is seen on Rekaystyle’s Instagram story every single day. It is a designer sunglass brand that is known making you look as beautiful sunglass designs as if you are wearing makeup. It is the GORGEOUS sunglass from 2017 spring new SPRING STRINGS. The flat design of the body without any curve and the half mirror lenses combination shows the newest sunglass trend and the oversize lenses that stretch upwards add the edge of an elegant and sharp lady.

The Gorgeous line is specialized for the skin tone of Koreans and is selected in a total of 4 colors (black/pink/gray/green). The color that Rekay selected is Kale green. It does seem like an awkward color but it is softer than black and more chic compared to pink or white. Wearing it itself makes your face seem a tone brighter. Didn’t I make the right choice? I guess it’s why this is called cosmetical eyewear.

The cool feeling of Mirror lenses and the comfortable and stable fit of Korean designer brands. In addition, the light body is also a plus.



The light grey coat that I wore as my spring outer is a product of Joseph
It is a product I got at 60% sale at the family sale. Even though it was on sale, it seems to be more expensive than their official site. Even though it is a spring item from a year ago, it is quite a classic design. It feels like a new item even though I wore it this time. I am going to post the 2017 new spring Joseph look so please wait a bit.

Since it is a bit too early for bare feet, I coordinated black socks with Steve Madden’s bloafer mules. As I introduced at the last posting [here]. I bought it through overseas direct purchase at Revolve. It is a bloafer of classic design and there would be no better shoes matching for modern and minimal looks. It would definitely be a great item for this year.

I held Marni’s sculpture red bag as a spicy color point. Red especially when matched with grey is not too decorative but rather modern and organized. Although it is a compact mini size the bold color already catches our eyes as a great point accessory. It is a cheatkey like item that lightly upgrades the whole look. 


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

JOSEPH Coat
TOPSHOP Wide sleeve Top [HERE
TOPSHOP Floral Crop Pants [HERE]
STEVE MADDEN Bloafer Mules [HERE] @ REVOLVE
MARNI Sculpture Bag [HERE]
SPRING STRINGS Sunglass [HERE]
WANDERLUSTWATCHES The Tribeca Watch [HERE]




MORE ON...

Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle




#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #winterlook #winterdenim #koreanfashionblogger #vlogger #dailylook #casuallook #casualstyle #topshop #bloafer #mules #stevemaddenmules #marnibag #josephcoat #topshoppants #springlookbook #springstyle #springlook