SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

April 4, 2018

Romantic & Lovely Dress outfit | Korea fashion brand The Ashlynn


Today I brought a lovely heart dress look from The Ashlynn! It is not only great for your date but also on other special occasions when you want to shine.

It was a month ago when Rekay wore this on Valentine’s Day. I was on my trip to Sydney then so I had no sweet date but some beautiful photos of the day. 
I was promising myself that I would dress like this again for my boyfirend in Korea.


The Ashlynn
JESSICA SHEER HEART BACK BUTTONED BLOUSE [here]


Korean designer brand, The Ashlynn. With sparkling material and feminine silhouette, it is a brand loved by many celebrities and fashion people.

The look that Rekay chose is the Jessica Button blouse from The Ashlynn.
It is a design that has sparkly heart patterns upon a very sheer, thin, and see through style! The slight glimpses from the see through look can’t be any better. The sharp drop of the white contrasting collar and wide cuff details are a great contrast to the adorable material with some edge. You achieve that beautiful and chic look at the same time.

It is a blouse that slightly covers your hips but I wore a slightly longer black camisole dress to create a feminine style like a dress. Match with a camisole top of bralet when you wear it as a blouse for a more chic and sexy see through look!


I chose two kinds of mini bags as my finishing point.
First I chose the green clutch of Phillip Lim to add a color point to my black and white monotone style. But it seemed to be a bit distracting and I was questioning myself so I switched to my black mini bag from Chloe. It seems to go better with the overall feeling of this feminine look. What do you guys prefer?


What I was wearing:

TheAshlynn Heart Blouse[here]
Etro Sandals
3.1philliplim Clutch
Chloe Gerogia Bag