SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

November 18, 2016

MICHAEL KORS / YOUNG KOREA PARTY


Last weekend, the YOUNG KOREA party event was hosted at Chungdamdong Songeun Art Space, Seoul in which Michael Kors and Harper’s Bazaar attended.
Along with the Micahel Kors Chundamdong flagship store, the YOUNG KOREA campaign was hosted to celebrate their second store open at Garosugil. It was an especially special event with the designer Michael Kors himself visiting Korea.

Michael Kors has been the pioneer figure in making luxury goods more accessible and popular with luxury quality product lines of practical price ranges. With the performance of Simon Dominic, who attended as the celeb, I was in total agreement with what he said- my first luxury good was a Michael Kors watch. I am in total support of breaking the norm that luxury goods are based on price tags and that it is a brand for the smart shoppers of the era today who want practical prices and style.


 Michael Kors Young Korea campaign was with seven celebrities that do not fear change and are pursuing their dream beautifully. At the center was the model Irene and with the campaign video, she was the main MC of the night. She took on the all white look gorgeously.

In complete contrast, Rekay totally understood the party concept in a wrong way. It was the launch of the Michael Kors cruise collection..Even if the weather was winter, a knit dress with leather jacket was not a look for a party.

This is a photo of me in drastic contract with fashion blogger Tina Leung that I met at the party. I think I totally lost my senses nowadays that I have moved to a new company and is burdened with a ton of work to do. As soon as I got to the event venue, I knew in an instant. “Damn.” It was a sparkly metallic material knit dress but under the dark lights and hidden by the stuffy leather jacket, it has lost all its shine. In a dark party event, sparkle or white is the best and a bit of cleavage always hits the spot. As the end of the year is approaching, there will be a lot of parties here and there. Learning from my mistake today, I will show you more developed party looks.




With the opening of the Garosugil shop, a special camera bag was launched by Michael Kors along with a pop vibe sticker. It is a special edition that is only sold in Korea. The camera bag that was created as a collaboration with Fujifilm Instax Polaroid camera is a design that is perfect to fit a cute polaroid. I would definitely love to take it to my end of the year parties.

During today’s event, two types of stickers were given out as gifts. They’re so cute that I’m not sure where I should stick them. With a trendy yet luxurious quality, I want it all.



 If it was not for a party, it would have been pretty decent. It is my Proenza Schouler Leather jacket. The heavy drop in the fit is a mannish look. It goes well with dressy looks. With its unique deep wine color, it is a more special leather jacket. Next time, I am definitely determined to wear it beautifully in broad daylight. It is on a season off sale at Yoox. [HERE]


WHAT I WAS WEARING:

PROENZA SCHOULER Leather Jacket[HERE]
MOTEL KNIT DRESS
GUCCI VELVET MARMONT BAG [HERE]
ZARA VELVET ANKLE BOOTS



MORE ON...

Naver Blog in Korean/ h
ttp://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle



#kfashion #koreafashion #kstyle #seoul #streetfashion #zara #skinnyscarf #weekender #fashionbloggerinkorea #koreastyle  #streetlook #seoulian #seoulfashion #leatherjacket #michaelkors #camerabag #youngkorea #michaelkoreabag #proenzaschouler #guccimarmont #marmontbag #zaraankle #zaraboots #ankleboots #velvet